2014 bay OTTB mare 16.2 hh
Pedigree & Race Record
Beginner Novice and Novice Packer!
Suzy is a barn favorite and has been my personal horse since I got her off the track as a 3yr old. I took her to the RRP TB Makeover as a 4yr old and have been developing her in eventing and dressage. Suzy is a blast to ride, absolutely safe! I rode her when I was 9 months pregnant safe. She can be a strong, forward horse but responsive to aids and aims to please. She loves having a job and attention. Suzy has phenomenal ground manners. She has most recently competed at VHC and Loudoun at beginner novice and will be doing Dressage at Lexington and Hunt Club if she sticks around. She has schooled prelim and third level dressage. I absolutely adore this mare and will continue “playing” with her until her person comes along. She is priced accordingly for her health notes not due to lack of talent or rideability. Happy to share all the ins and outs of this girl, plenty of pictures and videos available upon request.
– Vitamin E deficient and does best on a daily supplement
– Basic steel shoes all around with front leather pads
– Allergic to oak and did have a severe colic from eating leaves
– Fluke accident at a clinic where we both fell down and she tore a muscle in the right hind and had a jump cup cut her neck, both meticulously rehabbed and healed beautifully
– No joint injections have been done
– Routinely seen by chiropractor/osteopath and regular PEMF sessions
– Currently on Cavalor Venus, she doesn’t get bad during cycles just tight and this has help tremendously